9 Clearbit Competitors & Best Alternatives 
Clearbit provides account and contact data in real-time. Many businesses using this vendor benefit from a suite of business intelligence features and company profile insights, such as revenue or technology usage.
But lack of specific tools for efficient prospecting makes users explore Clearbit alternatives. For example, in a recent independent survey, participants mentioned that Clearbit’s data quality (especially phone number accuracy) needs improvement.
The increasingly competitive landscape leaves the market open for other data providers to fill that space.
Let’s see what Clearbit competitors can challenge it.
Cognism is a sales intelligence platform with a high-quality contact database. It has contact data coverage in NAM and is a leading data provider in EMEA. Cognism’s strength lies in its manually verified mobile numbers database and accuracy.
Cognism also supports the most popular prospecting workflows via its browser extension. For example, you can enrich LinkedIn profiles and Sales Navigator lists with mobiles and emails or look up contact or company data on corporate websites.
Here’s what makes Cognism the best Clearbit alternative:
- Access to global contact data ( NAM, APAC, and leading in EMEA).
- 2x more cell phone numbers than other providers.
- 47 million cell phones in the US alone.
- Manually verified mobile dataset with 98% accuracy.
- Research and verification service on request.
- Seamless integrations, including native Salesforce integration.
- Unrestricted viewing and page-level exporting of global data in all packages.*
- CCPA and GDPR compliance with broad DNC list checks.
- Versatile browser extension for individual prospecting on LinkedIn, corporate websites, and more.
- Industry-leading intent data via Bombora.
- Sales triggers and firmographics
- All packages offer unrestricted views and page-level exporting (up to 25 records at a time).*
- Custom packages are available for teams with operational workflows; these allow for the building and exporting of large lists.
This is a simple alternative to Clearbit for B2B email enrichment. The provider uses algorithms to generate up-to-date B2B contact data, such as business name emails and company information. However, it doesn’t provide cell phone numbers.
Unlike Clearbit, this provider doesn’t store data in a database.
- GDPR compliance.
- CRM integrations.
- Data segmentation and filtering options.
- Subscription starting at $24/month for 1,000 contacts.
3. Reverse Contact
This data enrichment provider claims to be a cheaper Clearbit alternative for email enrichment.
Its core functionality revolves around real-time data enrichment using open-source intelligence (OSINT) methods. It gathers real-time data to enrich professional and personal emails but doesn’t provide prospects’ phone numbers.
- Lead validation.
- Zapier, Make, n8n, Pipedream integrations.
- Browser extension.
- Pay-as-you-go packages start at $200 for 2,000 credits.
- Subscription plans start at $99/month for 2,000 credits.
6sense is an account-based orchestration platform that helps businesses identify, prioritise, and engage with prospects in real-time. It generates insights into buyer intent and behaviour thanks to AI and predictive analytics.
This Clearbit alternative may suit outbound teams who use intent signals to personalise their outreach.
- Advanced lead scoring.
- Real-time activity tracking.
- Predictive AI in the highest package.
- Limited free plan.
- Tiered paid plans.
This Clearbit competitor has a large database of professional and company-published profiles.
But ZoomInfo segments its database for specific functions and charges extra for regional and global data. Some international companies find “paying for the different regions like Europe or Asia” hard to justify.
Some GTM leaders voice their dissatisfaction with ZoomInfo’s upmarket pricing and lack of innovation regarding the core product.
- Packages for sales, marketing, recruitment, and operations teams.
- Good US market data but expensive data passport for global data.
- Robust features and integrations.
- Proprietary intent data.
- ZoomInfo licence cost is available after a consultation.
- Tiers for sales, marketing, and recruitment.
- Depends on the number of seats, credits, and add-ons.
Apollo.io is a good alternative to Clearbit if you’re looking for an affordable B2B database. It specialises in finding email addresses and executing email campaigns. It limits the number of mobiles in each plan.
- Sequences for emails, calls, and tasks.
- Email automation with email templates and A/B tests.
- AI sales assistant.
- Feature-limited free plan.
- Paid packages are based on credits.
- By signing up, you grant Apollo a license to access and use your customer-submitted data to improve Apollo.io’s data assets.
Leadfeeder is often considered a top cloud-based Clearbit rival. It’s a B2B intent data platform designed to identify and capture leads based on your ICP as they land on your site.
- Plug-and-play connectors or custom API workflows.
- Customisable filtering system.
- Lead and opportunity management features.
- Limited free plan.
- Paid plan starting at $139/month.
Clearbit competitor, Lead411, provides verified contact and account information for building lead lists.
Search for contacts and companies globally is limited to the highest enterprise plan or available as an add-on.
- Bombora intent data.
- 25+ CRM integrations.
- Company intelligence news.
- Paid plans with a limited number of credits are priced at $900 and $3,500/year per user.
- Custom Unlimited plan for unlimited exports.
- Multiple add-on features at an extra cost.
9. Sales Navigator
This Clearbit alternative allows you to find prospects and companies matching your ideal customer profile.
It also provides insights about leads such as their job industry, current company, interests and activity on LinkedIn, which help you tailor your outreach.
- Account and lead insights.
- Integration with the best prospecting tools, CRMs, and sales software.
- Account management features.
- From $79.99/mo per licence when billed annually.
- Custom enterprise pricing.
What is the best Clearbit alternative to get mobile numbers?
If you’re looking for an alternative to Clearbit to get accurate mobile phone numbers, Cognism offers 2 x more mobile numbers than other providers. It also has a premium manually-verified mobile dataset with 98% accuracy (Diamond Data®).
Cognism is CCPA and GDPR-compliant and checks mobile numbers against DNC lists in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK and European countries, including Germany, France, Spain, Ireland, Belgium, Croatia, Portugal and Sweden.
Is Clearbit safe to use?
Clearbit says it takes CCPA and GDPR compliance seriously. It even offers users Suppression Settings for Prospector and Enrichment that exclude contact results with EU location data.
When it comes to cold calling, Clearbit doesn’t indicate on its website if it checks the do-no-call lists. Why is this relevant?
The Information Commissioners’ Office (ICO) has issued fines totalling £180,000 for two companies that made more than 480,000 unlawful marketing calls to businesses signed up with the UK’s “Do not call” register.
What Clearbit alternatives are best for lead generation?
The best alternatives to Clearbit combine accurate and compliant contact data with intent data. One of Clearbit’s competitors you should consider for lead generation is Cognism.
Thanks to its global B2B database and its partnership with Bombora’s consent-based intent data, Cognism lets you generate targeted leads that match your ICP criteria. It also allows you to reveal lead’s contact info on LinkedIn and corporate websites and enrich Sales Navigator lists.