Your sales team want to enrich
Sales Navigator results with
actionable contact data &
export it directly to your
CRM/Sales Engagement Platform
- Uses Sales Navigator for prospecting
- Wants to enrich Sales Nav records with contact data
- Needs an easy way to push to CRM/ Sales Engagement tool
See the workflow step-by-step ↓
What you'll need
- Cognism Chrome Extension
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Enriched account and prospect profiles with advanced company and contact-level information.
- Mobile numbers, direct dials and emails for your ideal prospects.
What you'll do
- Use Sales Navigator to find target accounts and prospects
- Load the extension to enrich Sales Nav lists with contact data
- Bulk-select and export data to your CRM or Sales Engagement Platform
- Work through contacts to start a conversation
Who used it & real-life benefits
It’s my favourite part of the platform! As a business development professional, I’m living and breathing LinkedIn. Every day, I’m making lists of people we want to target. Where the Chrome extension comes in handy is in checking whether those people have contact details. If they do, we can very easily export their data to HubSpot via the extension, ready for sequencing. So the Chrome extension is incredibly helpful, because it saves so much time. All it takes is 3 clicks and the data’s in your CRM.
in 2 days
qualified leads per rep
Explore other self-guided tours
Book a live demo
Connect with our sales team and get a customised tour.
Your use case
See how Cognism can support your use case and if it meets your data and workflow requirements.