Buy Business Cell Phone Lists In The US & EMEA
What if we told you, you never had to speak to a gatekeeper again? Or waste time waiting for prospects to reply to your InMail?
With a reliable cell phone number list, sales reps can reach leads they struggled to get hold of otherwise and become highly efficient in hitting their targets.
In this article, we’ll review the best cell phone contact providers.
Cognism is a sales intelligence platform that provides a phone-verified cell phone database with 87% accuracy (aka Diamond Data®). You can create a compliant list of leads' phone numbers in your target accounts in NAM, EMEA, and APAC markets in just a few clicks.
Cognism phone-verifes cell phone numbers to make sure you connect with the right prospect:
- Reach 9 in 10 prospects
- Increase connect rate by 3x
- Get better results by consuming less data
Watch the video to learn more. 👇
Why is Cognism the best lead phone number list provider?
- 2x more cell phone numbers than other providers.
- 47 million cell phones in the US alone.
- Phone-verified mobile phone database: Cognism’s data team calls cell phone numbers to verify they are correct and belong to the right prospect.
- Verification service on demand.
- Unrestricted access to viewing and page-level exporting global data in all packages (within fair use policy).
- Best European data: Cognism outranks its well-known competitors.
- CCPA & GDP compliance with broad DNC lists scrubbing* and notified emails.
- Intent data, firmographics, and sales triggers.
- Seamless integrations: including two-way integration with Salesforce.
- Easy setup and fast adoption.
*Cognism cleans telephone number lists against global DNC lists in the USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Ireland, Belgium, Croatia, Portugal, Sweden, and TPS/CTPS in the UK. Our data team is working on increasing our DNC list coverage.
How to get a list of cell phone numbers for sales and marketing with Cognism?
There are a few ways in which you can create a list of phone numbers:
- Use Sales Prospector web app filters (e.g. location, seniority, event triggers) to create lead lists that match your criteria and have a cell phone number.
- Use the Cognism Chrome extension to enrich Sales Navigator lists and LinkedIn profiles (filter lists based on the availability of mobile numbers, direct dials, or emails).
- Use the Chrome extension over corporate websites to find decision-makers with phone numbers.
- Use the Chrome extension over Salesforce and Outreach to enrich records with accurate phone numbers.
- All Cognism licences include access to a global company and contact-level data (direct dials, cell phone numbers, and emails) via web app and browser extension.
- All licences include unrestricted access to viewing and page-level exporting global data in all packages (subject to fair use).
- Manually-verified cell phone numbers and on-demand phone number verification service are included in the Diamond® licence.
What do customers say?
This is another sales intelligence platform offering B2B cell phone numbers and company data. It uses AI to crawl the web and discover leads’ contact information in real-time.
It’s a good option for small companies wanting to grow their business due to the free trial and affordable pricing.
- Crawls multiple data points.
- Cell phone numbers and direct dials validated with AI.
- AI automates list building for sales and marketing.
- Buyer intent data.
- 50 credits for free.
- $147 Basic plan with 250 credits/mo.
- Custom Pro and Enterprise plans.
RocketReach is another tool you can use to collect leads’ cell phone numbers worldwide for sales, recruiting, and marketing. It has a large database, but some users report it’s not always accurate.
- Worldwide database with dozens of search criteria.
- Bulk lookup to enrich lead lists.
- Browser extension to collect phone numbers from corporate websites.
- Individual plans start at $53/mo.
- The custom team plans for up to 5 users.
- Custom enterprise plan.
4. Data Axle Genie
This all-in-one platform lets you generate business owner cell phone lists and phone number lists for consumer leads.
Data Axle Gene compiles their B2B data from sources such as US and Canadian Yellow Page directories and new business filings. B2C data comes from real estate, tax assessments, or voter registration files.
Read our B2B data compliance guide.
- “Fairly accurate” NAM-centered B2B and B2C data.
- Geographical and industry filters to gauge the size of the market.
- Direct mail and email marketing campaigns.
- Free 3-day trial.
- Business and consumer packages start at $149/mo and $99/mo, respectively.
- Advanced features hidden in the higher plans.
5. B2B Cellphone Lists
This provider lets you find cell phone numbers for B2B and B2C businesses based in the USA.
B2B Cellphone Lists provides web scraping and list-building services. You can use its phone database for telemarketing, SMS marketing, and cold calling, but its compliance and accuracy are unclear.
Find out more about the dos and don’ts of buying lead lists.
- USA phone numbers database.
- Custom-built crawlers to update data periodically.
- Emails and addresses across 50 states.
- Undisclosed. Fill in a form to find out more.
6. D&B Hoovers
D&B Hoovers provides cell phone number lists for business-to-business organisations. It leverages data and analytics to speed up the sales prospecting process. But it doesn't offer phone verification or research on-demand services.
- Easy to use.
- Customisable lead list building.
- Risk management analytics.
- Can be requested directly from the seller.
Lead411 is one of the top tools that allows you to find prospects' direct dial numbers. It offers multiple add-ons to help generate the right leads lists with phone numbers.
- Verified email addresses
- SMS Automation
- Bombora intent data
- Basic, Pro, and Unlimited packages starting at $900/year per user.
- Add-ons paid separatly.
What is a business phone number list?
A business phone number list is a list of leads or prospects that includes phone numbers that sales reps can use for sales and prospecting.
The list may include direct dial numbers or cell phone numbers and information about the prospect, such as their name, job title, and the company they work for.
What’s the difference between cell phone numbers and direct dials?
A direct dial is an office phone number assigned to a person in a company, while B2B cell phone numbers let you speak to a prospect directly, even if they are not physically in their office or at their desk.
With cell phone lists, you can speak to prospects directly because they carry their phones with them. And when using direct phone numbers, you usually have to get past a gatekeeper—an assistant or a receptionist.
Where to get an accurate list of business cell phone lists for cold calling?
The best way to get a list of phone numbers is to use telephone databases like Cognism. To create targeted account lists, you can use advanced filters like company size, revenue, location, industry, and event triggers (funding, hiring, etc.).
Next, you can narrow down the results with contact-level filters to find business decision-makers. Then you can reveal their contact details (verified cell phone numbers and B2B email addresses) and export them to your CRM.
What to look out for when buying a cell phone numbers list?
When you buy a phone number list, look for a reliable source of verified and compliant data in your target market.
Web scraping companies often provide basic data, filled with gaps and/or outdated phone numbers to people who have no interest in your product or service. They often provide lead data that violates compliance privacy regulations, such as GDPR in Europe or CCPA in the US.
Cognism’s manually-verified cell phone numbers database is ideal for building cold calling lists. We confirm the contact’s identity, check Do Not Call lists worldwide, and comply with European GDPR data protection rules and CCPA in the US.Is using a cell phone numbers list for cold calling legal?
Yes, provided you have a legitimate interest in contacting leads about your product or service.
You must also appropriately handle your prospects’ information, give them an easy way to opt out of future calls, and scrub the numbers against do-not-call lists.
Take Cognism for a test drive
Want to see how our mobile phone data can help you reach more of your ideal customers?
Hit the button below to speak to our advisors 👇