7 CFO Email List Providers in the US and Europe 
Financial leaders don’t evaluate your product, but it’s best to involve them in the sales conversations throughout the process. CFOs are CEOs strategic advisors and will be involved in the ultimate decision.
Finding a specific CFO’s email address or creating a list of finance directors should be the easy part.
Don’t worry; we can help make that happen.
We’ll share the best CFO email list providers on the market and go over their best features and pricing.
Hopefully, by the end of the article, you’ll have a few vendors to investigate further.
Cognism is a B2B sales intelligence platform that helps find accurate CFO emails and verified cell phone numbers. Using seniority and job title filters, you can quickly build lead lists with financial leaders' verified email addresses at companies in your TAM.
You can also prioritise prospects thanks to intent data, sales events triggers (i.e. job change), and technographics.
After building the CFO email list, easily export it into Salesforce, Outreach and other sales enablement tools, and start your email campaigns.
- Validated CFO emails in NAM, APAC, and EMEA.
- Advanced filtering to build lists of ideal leads.
- CCPA and GDPR-compliant data (worry-free email outreach).
- Buying intent data powered by Bombara (strike when the iron’s hot!).
- Integrations with popular CRMs and sales tools.
- B2B contact data enrichment (freshen up current email lists).
- Phone-verified mobile numbers to connect with 87% of your list (Diamond Data®).
- Browser extension to enrich Sales Navigator lists and LinkedIn profiles.
- Licences with access to global database with CFO emails and phone numbers.
- Suitable for individual prospecting and bulk list building and exporting.
💡 Check out the CFO cold calling scripts and tips on reaching out to CFOs from Javier Brage, CFO at Cognism, Ryan Reisert, and Cognism’s SDRs.
Kaspr is a Chrome Extension that helps recruiters and individual contributors reveal the email addresses associated with the LinkedIn profiles they visit.
For example, if you want to expand your market in Germany and email Chief Financial Officers there, visit their LinkedIn profile and get their contact details in one click.
Kaspr is an all-in-one prospecting platform that helps you manage finance leads with lists, tasks, notes, and automated workflows. It makes sending emails, calling, and automating LinkedIn invites a breeze.
- Data Extraction: Get free CFO emails from LinkedIn profiles, posts, and groups.
- Contact Enrichment: Auto-enrich contact records with data from the LinkedIn dashboard.
- LinkedIn Workflows: Automate your LinkedIn outreach, from the connection request to the final sales message.
- Free plan available.
- Paid Plans at €45 and €79 per user per month.
- Custom plan available.
3. Thomson Data
Thomson Data provides marketers with a B2B database containing information on over 75 million B2B contacts, including many financial directors and executives.
With its custom list building feature, you can create CFO email lists using various “selects”, from job title to company size to some combination of multiple for an especially targeted list.
- Technology Insights: Identify the cloud services, ERP systems, CRMs, and other tools your leads rely on.
- Custom List Building: Create CFO email lists using their filterable B2B database.
- Account Profiling: Gain a 360-degree view of your target accounts.
- Must reach out for a custom quote.
RocketReach is an email lookup tool with a sizable database of CFO emails.
Users can search through the database to find emails of target decision-makers or bulk download lists of leads that meet their specific criteria.
The tool also comes with a Browser Extension that enables you to uncover email addresses connected to social media profiles. It might not be best for supplying phone numbers.
- Advanced Search: Find contact information on 700 million profiles from 35 million companies.
- Bulk Lookup: Build CFO email lists in minutes.
- Browser Extension: Reveal a user’s connections and email address right from the LinkedIn platform.
- Individual plans at $39, $99, and $249 per month.
- Team plans available.
- Custom plans available.
ZoomInfo is an all-in-one GTM platform with a wide range of features, including a B2B database that you can use to find CFO email addresses and other intel about target leads.
For more, check out how Cognism and ZoomInfo differ.
- All-in-one platform: Replace your existing tech stack..
- Buying Intent Data: Identify leads with bidstream intent data.
- Web Visitor Identification: Reveal the names of the companies anonymously visiting your website.
- Custom plans available for SalesOS, MarketingOS, and TalentOS.
- Must reach out for a quote.
- Several add-ons available at an extra cost.
Ampliz is a company and contact database that includes finance leaders' emails and direct phone numbers, with emphasis on the APAC region. The CFO email data is sourced from publicly available records and third-party data vendors.
To create custom emails lists, use company, geographic, and industry filters.
- Automated CFO email list building.
- Anti-spam laws compliance.
- B2B and B2C email appending services.
- Free option (10 free credits per month and limited access to platform).
- Paid option at $50 per month (100 free credits per month and full access).
An all-in-one email outreach platform, Hunter.io helps B2B salespeople create a CFO email database and verify addresses as accurate.
To use its name-based email finder, type in the Chief Financial Officer's name and the domain name of the company, then click search.
You can also bulk search for emails by uploading a TXT or CSV file of your leads — the software will then check them and return only the verified email addresses list.
- Bulk email finder.
- Email verification tool.
- Domain email finder (finds CFOs' email address associated with a company domain).
- Campaigns (manage and automate cold email outreach).
- Free option (25 monthly name-based searches, 50 email verifications).
- Paid options at $34, $104, and $349 per month (unlimited seats).
Check out where to purchase email marketing lists.
What’s the best way to get CFO emails?
The fastest and most cost-effective way to get accurate CFO email addresses is to use a trustworthy, GDPR-compliant B2B database provider that enables you to build a targeted list of CFOs based on your ICP.
Once you have the list of names, email addresses, and whatever other information you want about these CFOs, you can export the data into your CRM and begin reaching out.
With a tool like Cognism, this can all happen in minutes thanks to seamless integrations with best-in-class tools like Salesforce, Outreach, HubSpot, Pipedrive and more. It really doesn’t get much easier than that.
How to enhance CFO email list?
A CFO email address list is a great starting point for an email outreach campaign.
However, it doesn't really help you craft a great sales email or send it at the right time, both of which are essential if you want high conversion rates.
For that, you need more data — specifically, you need the following:
- Intent Data: Intel about a lead’s online behaviour that helps you predict when they’re open to a sales email.
- Sales Triggers: Actual events, like a promotion or an office expansion, that signal a lead’s readiness to buy.
- Technographics: Data about what software, hardware, cloud services, and apps a company is using (especially helpful for tech sales reps).
- Firmographics: Information on the CFO’s company (revenue, size, etc.).
With this information at your disposal, it’ll be easy to quickly craft relevant messages and send them to your target financial executives at times when they're highly open to investigating new solutions.
Should you buy CFO email addresses online?
The first problem with buying CFO email lists is that the data might be outdated and incorrect. You’d be better off using a tool that verifies their CFO email addresses regularly.
It’s common to find emails of CFOs who have changed companies since the list was made, thus making it incorrect.
A second problem is compliance issues.
In a world where privacy-related regulations are on the rise, like GDPR in Europe, you want to ensure that the CFO email addresses list you’re using were sourced in a compliant way.
And pre-made CFO email lists that you can buy online are notorious for non-compliance.
Also, pre-made email lists tend to include many irrelevant email addresses. For instance, some of the CFOs on the list might be outside of your target industry or company size.
A final problem with buying a list of CFO email lists is that there’s a good chance that thousands of other salespeople have purchased the same exact list.
That means those CFOs who made the list (lucky them!) have received so many sales and marketing emails from strangers that they probably just delete them on sight these days.
That said, there are B2B database platforms out there that maintain compliance, regularly update their data, and allow you to build your own highly relevant email lists with advanced filtering, thus avoiding many of the problems we’ve mentioned above.
How to evaluate a CFO email list provider?
There are several factors to consider when choosing a CFO email list provider.
Below are these factors and some questions to ask your potential provider:
- Cost: Is it a credit-based pricing system or is it user-based? Do they offer custom plans? If not, are you paying for features you don’t need?
- Additional Features: Do they offer other types of data other than emails? Like mobile phone numbers, company information, or buying intent data? What about contact data enrichment, automated workflows, and others that support lead generation.
- Data Quality: Do they verify if the email belongs to the CFO, or promise an accuracy rating? And do they provide validated cell phone numbers in case a CFO ignores your emails?
- Compliance Measures: Are they GDPR- and CCPA-compliant? Do they have the evidence to prove it? This is critical if you want to avoid violations and fines.
- Sales Triggers: Does the software track and alert you on those big events that signal a lead’s readiness to buy? Such as Chief Accounting Officers being promoted to a CFO or a company getting funding?
- Company Data: Does it offer data on company name, size, revenue, location, industry, and more? This intel will help you craft personalised emails to CFOs.
- Ease-of-Use: The platform should be easy to set up and use, otherwise you’re going to spend too much time troubleshooting and learning when you could be selling.
How much is CFO email database?
The price you’ll pay for a CFO email database depends on many factors, number one being the accuracy of its data. This makes sense. The higher the quality of the information they provide, the more value you get out of the database.
The cost also depends on which company and service package you choose. Different providers offer different types of packages.
Some use a credit-based system, where the price depends on the number of tokens you use. For example, you might buy 1,000 credits for a certain per-month cost, and each credit unlocks someone’s email address.
One problem sellers run into with credit-based systems is that it’s difficult to predict costs, so you’ll have to justify why you need more budget if you run out of credits.
Other companies, like Cognism, use a seat-based system — aka a per-user model — where the cost of the software depends on the number of users that can access it.
With this pricing structure, users typically get unrestricted access to the platform’s data and features.
Of course, the best way to determine how much a CFO email database will cost your business is to hop on the phone with a company rep, tell them your situation and data needs, and get a free personalised quote. You can also request a data sample to compare different providers.
Like what you read?
Sign up for the sales insights from Cognism’s VP of Global Sales, Jonathon Ilett, and Cognism’s VP of US Sales, Frida Ottosson.
- Actionable tactics & strategies that you can adopt to achieve the next level of growth
- 2 emails a month, less than a 2-minute read. No spam - value only 👇