Cognism vs LeadIQ
How is Cognism different from LeadIQ?
- Unrestricted access to cell phone numbers and emails in all packages*
- Coverage in the US and a leader in EMEA
- 2x more cell phone numbers than other providers (47 million in the US alone)
- Phone-verified mobiles with 98% accuracy & verification service on-demand
- 16-step email verification process
- 100% CCPA & GDPR compliance (including broad DNC list cleaning and notified email database)
- Intent data powered by Bombora
*Subject to fair use policy
LeadIQ vs Cognism overview
LeadIQ and Cognism are both B2B data providers. While LeadIQ claims to “go beyond data” by providing AI tools for personalising your outreach, Cognism prioritises providing the best B2B data for prospecting and making sure you can integrate it into your existing workflows and systems.
Data quality and coverage
Both Cognism and LeadIQ provide B2B emails and cell phone numbers. Cognism has great data coverage in the US and an industry-leading EU dataset. Cognism is a great solution for US-based companies with European locations. G2 users choose LeadIQ for its EMEA dataset.
The main differentiator between Cognism and LeadIQ is the availability of cell phone numbers and emails in their packages—
- LeadIQ caps emails and mobile credits in every plan. For example, you only get 120 mobile credits/month per user in its Enterprise plan.
- With Cognism, you don’t have to worry about credits—Cognism offers unrestricted access to contact data (subject to our fair use policy) in all its packages.
Are you a heavy dialer?
Compare LeadIQ vs Cognism offer on mobiles.
Cognism is a leader in mobile phone coverage:
- 2x more mobiles than other providers.
- 47 million mobiles in the US alone.
- 6 million phone-verified mobile numbers (aka Diamond Data®).
- Unrestricted access to our global mobile database in every package (subject to fair use policy)
Ask our sales team about Diamond Data® accuracy👇
On the other hand, LeadIQ has:
- Over 49 million mobile phone numbers “with a large percentage of this” coming from the US market.
- No mobile number verification.
- Limited access to mobiles in every plan, e.g. max 100 mobiles on the Enterprise plan.
Verified cell phone numbers: Diamond Data®
Cognism offers a premium human-verified cell phone numbers database called Diamond Data®.
Our research team manually checks the mobile numbers’ accuracy by calling the prospects to ensure your data is on point. The result?
- 98% accuracy.
- 20% connect rate (vs 3% industry standard).
- 7x increase in connect rate.
- 5x increase in reach.
Ask our sales team about Diamond Data® accuracy👇
Research on demand: Diamonds on Demand®
Can’t find the correct cell phone number for your high-value lead?
The Cognism research team will work to source and verify that information.
Cognism provides cell phone number verification services on demand. It ensures you can access phone numbers you wouldn’t have found otherwise.
Where does LeadIQ get its data?
LeadIQ gets its data from over 500 million public and private sources, including social media sites, search engines, job boards and more.
Cognism vs LeadIQ pricing
Cognism’s licences are priced per user, and their cost depends on your required workflow:
- Individual prospecting allowing for unrestricted views and individual & page-level exports of contact information (no credits are used in this process).
- Organisational workflows that require list-building and bulk-exporting data.
All Cognism licences offer unrestricted access to emails and phone numbers in all packages, so users don’t have to worry about not having enough credits. On top of that, all packages include firmographic data, technologies, and sales trigger events.
You can add to your package:
- Intent data (powered by Bombora).
- Diamond Data® (Cognism’s phone-verified mobile numbers).
On the other hand, LeadIQ provides four pricing plans, including a limited free plan, with yearly or monthly subscriptions per user.
Each plan is based on a credit system that restricts data points.
LeadIQ reserves advanced features, such as updating contact information with one click or governance controls for prospect data for the Enterprise plan with custom pricing.
Contact tracking and Salesforce lead enrichment are available as optional add-ons and their pricing starts at $5,000 per year. You can add SSO to Pro, and Enterprise plans for an extra $4,800 a year.
Is LeadIQ cheaper than Cognism?
Unlike Cognism, LeadIQ offers monthly subscriptions starting at $85/mo per user which may appeal to those who don’t want to commit to annual plans. However, it covers only 250 email and 25 phone number credits per month. As a result, LeadIQ’s credit-based pricing may lead to unexpected costs and lost opportunities.
Cognism’s pricing model was created to overcome the scarcity mindset and allow teams to prospect without worrying about credits. Cognism doesn’t restrict access to mobiles and emails. With Cognism users can view as many contacts or companies as they want, without regard for additional costs.
For example, Cognism customers like Ultima went from 100 dials a day to 30 but hit their target and saw ROI in only 8 weeks.
Explore other LeadIQ alternatives.
One of the main differences between LeadIQ and Cognism platforms is access to intent data. LeadIQ doesn’t offer it, while Cognism partnered with Bombora to help users find, prioritise, and connect with prospects who are ready to buy.
Intent data from Cognism
Cognism intent data is powered by Bombora.
- Consent-based data is collected from a cooperative of 5,000 B2B sites, where B2B buyers search for solutions.
- 70% of its dataset is exclusive to Bombora.
- Considers the historical baseline or typical content consumption when calculating intent.
- 12,000+ intent topics.
This, combined with contact data, allows Cognism users to speed up their sales cycle, improve targeting, and close more deals.
What do our customers say about combining Cognism contact data with Bombora's intent data?
George Mckenna, Head of Cloud Sales at Ultima.
UK Sales Enablement Lead at Kelly Services.
Cognism’s compliance status is straightforward—we’re 100% CCPA and GDPR compliant. According to LeadIQ’s website, the vendor is CCPA-compliant and GDPR-aligned.
If you’re comparing Cognism vs LeadIQ, you should know LeadIQ checks DNC lists only in the UK and Ireland. The service is only available for Enterprise users.
Cognism checks all mobile numbers in all packages against:
- TPS/CTPS lists in the UK.
- Do-Not-Call lists in the USA, Canada, Australia and European countries, including Germany, France, Spain, Ireland, Belgium, Croatia, Portugal and Sweden.
Why is it important to check DNC lists?
If a number is marked as TPS or DNC, it means that the user has opted out from receiving unsolicited phone calls by applying to the national do-not-call registry.
The Information Commissioners’ Office (ICO) has issued fines totalling £180,000 for two companies that made more than 480,000 unlawful marketing calls to businesses signed up with the UK’s “Do not call” register.
Why do buyers choose Cognism over LeadIQ?
Send leads to the platforms you use in two clicks
Did we mention integrations?
Cognism focuses on developing a sales intelligence platform that fits your current workflows for sales and marketing.
Cognism invests in developing integrations with best-in-class tools and CRMs, such as Salesforce (two-way), Outreach, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesloft.
SDRs favourite tool
Cognism Chrome extension allows you to tap into Cognism's global database.
- Works with LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to enrich profiles and lists.
- Works over Salesforce, HubSpot, and Outreach, so you don’t have to switch between tools.
- Works on corporate websites so you can view company details, tech stack, and key decision-makers without leaving the browser.
- Supports multithread sales deals to tap into your prospect’s coworkers to find other stakeholders.
- Enables individual and page-level data exporting.